Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Head Office in Midrand has an exciting opportunity for Graduates passionate about customer service. Candidates will be responsible for the accurate and timely administration in the Customer Care Department.
- Grade 12 / Matric or Senior Certificate
- Diploma or Degree in Public Relations, Business Administration, Customer Management or any relevant qualification
- Customer Service experience
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office
- Accurately handle all Customer Care Administration in an orderly and confidential manner.
- Liaise with various Dis-Chem stakeholders in order to meet department and business objectives.
- Accurately capturing and processing of customer data obtained via email or telephone.
- Deal with Partner queries received via internal or external in a timeous manner.
- Assist with quality assurance queries, escalating and following up to ensure customers received feedback accordingly
- Arrange and attend meetings and take accurate minutes of the meetings.
- Build and maintain effective and supporting relationships with colleagues to ensure productive working practices.
- Ensure all stakeholder queries, complaints and concerns are handled and resolved in the best manner possible.
- Provide helpful, positive and productive assistance to relevant Dis-Chem Stakeholders when needed.
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Trustworthy and Honest
- Have an internal willingness to assist and help others
- Attention to detail
- Be able to coordinate tasks according to the urgency
- Be self-motivated
- 2nd Additional language
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit record
- Reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.