Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for an Invoice Credit Supervisor at our Head Office in Midrand. You will be required to effectively manage the Invoice Creditors team and assist in amending and green flagging invoices for on time payment.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- 1-2 Years in Management or Supervisor role
- A Degree or Diploma relating to finance or management
- Experience in SAP and Read Soft
- Control incoming invoices on the Read Soft system and distribute accordingly.
- Accurately capture and green flag invoices on a daily basis.
- Send pricing queries to the pricing department for amendment when needed.
- Receive stock on behalf of stores if approved by the Financial Manager.
- Set monthly vendor payment targets received by the Finance Manager.
- Assist stores with daily queries on invoices and direct unresolved matters to management.
- Give daily/ weekly and/ or monthly feedback to the Financial Manager regarding relevant departmental operations and targets.
- Assist Invoice Credit Clerk team on a daily basis in assisting them to perform their functions and duties better, productively and more efficiently.
- Communicate with creditors regarding correct vendor numbers and for payment dates of vendors.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. SAP and Read Soft
- Accounting Knowledge
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Be trustworthy and honest
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Be able to identify and solve problems
- Be able to lead, motivate and inspire others
- Good Management Skills
- Be able to manage a team
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.