- Grade 12 / Matric or Senior Certificate
- Diploma or Degree in Financial Accounting related field
- Insure correct creditor’s payment reconciliation.
- Insure accurate invoice capturing.
- Follow up on workflows that are outstanding.
- Perform invoice reduction on invoices that have not been fully received or have price differences.
- Following up on claims from suppliers and warehouse.
- Obtain credit notes for claims from suppliers.
- Correctly process journals when required.
- Prepare creditors reconciliations timeously, ensuring clear reconciling monthly.
- Prepare payment requests accurately with all supporting documentation according to deadlines set.
- File creditor’s documentation accurately and neatly.
- Reconcile high volumes of accounts on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist with data capturing on a daily basis.
- Ensure all amounts loaded for payment have been approved by senior management and signed off.
- Financial Accounting knowledge.
- Ability to perform basic accounting calculations.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Packages – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Business financial skills.
- Trustworthy and honest.
- Self-starter, diligent, accurate, attention to detail.
- Be able to analyse financial reports.
- Be deadline orientated, and have good time management skills.
- 2nd Additional language
Special conditions of employment:
- South African or valid work permit
- MIE, clear criminal and credit record
- Valid Driver’s license and/or reliable transport
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN A MONTH AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.