Dis-Chem Pharmacies requires a Medical Aid Administrator at our Head Office in Midrand. You will be required to capture high volumes of Medical aid payments and to collect outstanding monies from the Medical Schemes be a support function to the stores and actively assist with claims.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Relevant Finance Qualification
- Balance the remittance register.
- Oversee Direct Deposits after month end.
- Accurately allocate and update medical aid payments.
- Process adjustments on a daily basis.
- Review the adjustment.
- Investigate all scripts when they appear on your adjustment and outstanding list.
- Review the script history on the profile to determine if there are still funds available.
- Compare the funds already received with the funds outstanding.
- Inform Dispensary Manager of any levy changes.
- Email the Remittance Register to each relevant Bookkeeper.
- Attend to all queries received via email on a daily basis.
- Assist Pharmacists, Dispensers, Dispensary Managers, Supervisors, Customers, Internal Auditors and Medical Schemes at all times.
- Report any compliments and complaints to Management.
- Medical Aid and Finance knowledge
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Internal communications. Deadline orientated
- Ability to analyse and solve problems effectively
- Time management skills, quality focus and professionalism
- Advanced Computer Skills – Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- 2nd additional Language – Speak Well
Special conditions of employment:
- Needs to work under pressure and reach tight deadlines
- South African or valid work permit
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.