TLC Head Office has an opportunity for a TLC Clinic Nursing Support. You will assist the TLC National Clinic Manger to effectively manage the clinic`s administration for all TLC Clinics and its employees while ensuring the organization complies with industry standards and regulations.
- Grade 12 – Matric or Senior Certificate
- Registered as a Professional Nurse with the South African Nursing Council
- 3 years’ minimum working experience as a Registered Nurse
- Willing and able to travel to different TLC sites on a daily basis
- Post Graduate Qualification
- Support pharmacist with translating emerging developments and policies into practice for clinics e.g., relevant new legislation.
- Conduct regular clinic visits to identify operational improvement areas and consolidate pharmacy reports for National Clinic Manager.
- Support clinics with any required stock, equipment, and ensure it’s in working condition according to set standard and operational standards.
- Provide Clinic Staff with information to fulfill the described responsibilities.
- Assist pharmacists to register with respective software companies and coming vendors for smooth running of clinic operations.
- Participate in the development of academic and clinical nursing processes to ensure quality orientation.
- Effectively audit and conduct significant clinical analysis to measure and improve quality of clinical nursing service.
- Review sales reports to monitor clinic sisters’ performance and provide reports to management.
- Assist clinic in identifying growth opportunities to drive maximum performance and provide them with the necessary tools and structure.
- Assist in analyzing and monitoring clinic operations, such as patient flow, scheduling, appointments.
- Assist National Clinic Manager with sourcing research projects to improve clinical/nursing service.
- Prepare monthly reports on clinic performance and sales improvement action taken.
- Ensure to take part in the training and development of new Clinical staff within Dis-Chem.
- Assist in the planning and promoting of health programs.
- Ensure that TLC clinic sisters are up to date with industry changes and new implementations.
- Continually appraise new guidance and policies to assess relevance for nursing service.
- Ensure compliance with the industry`s legal requirements, good clinical Practise standards and develop strategies to promote and maintain these compliance practices.
- Execute clinical administrative policies and initiate action to enhance patient care programs.
- Ensure all nurses and clinic sisters are registered with the South Africa Nursing council (SANC).
- Support National Clinic Manager with consolidate new store clinic operational requirements.
- Ensure that clinic stock and other nursing requirements are prepared to support new store openings.
- Participate in the training of staff on systems and operations as per agreement.
- Ensure that any rising issues or concerns are managed or escalated to the National Clinic Manager.
- Excellent telephone manner and language communication skills
- English & Afrikaans – read, write, and speak well
- Own Transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE, CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.