Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ CJD in Delmas has an opportunity available for a Telesales Consultant to join the team. The main purpose of this role will be to communicate business related messages to customers via outbound and inbound calls, emails and SMS’s as per operational requirements.
- Grade 12 / Matric / Senior Certificate
- 1 Year pharmaceutical experience
- Microsoft – Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous Telesales experience
- Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Return a Call to all customers abandoned calls.
- Record details of the calls on the computer system so that information is available for the next stage of contact.
- Ensure and provide feedback to customers once client query is resolved.
- Advise and assist patients regarding medical aid authorization procedures.
- Follow up with patients regarding any feedback requested.
- Find any provide any information the patient needs as a Dis-Chem customer.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Process all interactions necessary for the accurate managements of adherence calls.
- Contact the dispensary to correct any errors on scripts.
- Maintain customer profiles on the system.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- English –Read, write and speak.
- Be able to communicate proactively in order to build co-operative relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates a customer service mind set
- Time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
Special conditions of employment:
- South African or valid work permit
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.