- Grade 12 / Matric
- Human Resource Development or Industrial Psychology Qualification
- Human Resource experience. Previous administration experience. Retail Experience
- Support with training and development audits.
- Assist with workplace skills plan and annual training report annual submissions.
- Be a point of contact for inquiries from the public regarding programme opportunities.
- Assist in the administration of applying for Learnership, Bursaries, Internship and Grants according to Dis-Chem needs
- Assist with the implementation of different training plans and the submission of monthly training reports.
- Assist with the coordination of induction on all-new programmes.
- Assist with the coordination of Skills Development Meetings and Training.
- Assist in gathering information for Workplace Skills Plans and Annual Training Reports.
- Assist in gathering information for Employment Equity and BBEEE.
- Conduct telephonic interviews according to set processes and interview questionnaires available.
- Prepare all standard employee documents, inline with company policy as required regarding when selecting and appointing skills programme candidates
- Support with the maintenance of training plans.
- Conduct research for relevant training programmes.
- Perform administrative duties related to training as initiated.
- Ensure accurate and up to date data capturing according to department standards.
- In-depth knowledge of the full HR spectrum and the purpose of the different functions within HR.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
- Knowledge Retail environment
- 2nd Additional Language – Read, write and speak well.
Special conditions of employment:
- South African or valid work permit
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.