Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ in Midrand has an opportunity available for a L&D Officer to join the team. The main purpose of this role will be to provide effective and efficient learning and development support to the allocated projects.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management or any related field
- 1-year experience in Learning and Development
- SDF qualification
- Relevant experience in Retail/FMCG
- Assists in the implementation of programmes/projects that aim to attract measure, develop and manage an Organisation's Development.
- Arrange training for all training programmes, this includes ensuring the venue and catering is booked in advance.
- Increase employee engagement in employee development with education and tools to support training reinforcement and application.
- Ensure nominations for training interventions are received timeously
- Maintain a tracking register of all projects in relevant category and provide weekly training reports.
- Assist with monitoring and evaluating of all projects.
- Compile and maintain project budget and tracking of such budgets.
- Conduct research on new training methodologies and present such research as requested.
- Assist with the creation on processes and procedures for learning and development.
- Create and arrange mentor support interventions.
- Conduct training need analysis to ensure that the correct training intervention is given
- Keep track on the ROI (Return on Investment) on all programmes and compile reports when required.
- Maintain the different training programmes’ databases/spreadsheets and ensure these are constantly updated according to each programmes’ needs.
- Ensure programmes are run in compliance with the Organisational and Legal requirements.
- Monitor the progress of the project and acknowledging team suggestions.
- Provide an excellent HR customer service by acting as a point of contact for L&D general queries from internal customers through all forms of communication.
- Ensure comprehensive monthly training reports are sent to the L&D Manager.
- Compile comprehensive and detailed report when requested by Management.
- Capture all training data for SETA, BBBEE and other compliance reporting
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.