- Grade 12 – Matric or Senior Certificate
- Degree - BA in Commerce
- 1 Year work experience within Retail, preferable in Merchandise or Online environment
- Ensure the display of online products in such a way that stimulates interest and attracts customers to make a purchase.
- Assist in ensuring all products are beautifully and strategically merchandised across the site in category listing pages, designer listing pages, and trend pages.
- Ensure products are listed in the correct order.
- Regular auditing of available products online to ensure it is appropriately represented with the customer in mind.
- Uphold Dis-Chem online merchandising standards and planograms.
- Be aware of new products and maintain up to date product knowledge.
- Work closely with the Online Manager and Marketing teams in reviewing and correcting supplied content to ensure consistency in style and information.
- Assists with the listing/displaying of the products, making sure that all links are working, updating the database.
- Uploading of product images.
- Source of images for all products listed online.
- Assist with updating of current and new online product descriptions.
- Ensure all online content appear in the correct order.
- Knowledge of Online Merchandising Practices and Principles
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Focus on Quality
- Result Oriented
- Flexible and adaptable
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Must be willing to work extra hours when required
Remuneration and benefits:
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.